We headed for the beach a 7am stroll/mini jog. Where we saw a horse paddling in the water.
After this we watched the nature in the hammock (saw a cool red and grey squirrel) and had another swim, it was a beautiful evening.
After the midday monsoon we went down to the supermarket and had a drink on the beach. A local guy made us these birds out of a palm leaf, took him about 1 min. I'm going to learn, just need a ladder to reach the tree (Chris might need to do this).
After sunset we enjoyed a piƱa colada on the beach & a few local beers, which gives us headaches.
People generally seen really friendly, there are a few annoying spring breakers but it's pretty quiet here as its rainy season so not many tourists which is great!





I want to see the paddling horse! I've always wanted to paddle with horses...
ReplyDelete